As a Product Designer, you will work in a team of industrial designers together with the product manager to realise product ideas into commercial products for the European fishing tackle market. The job is a full-time position in-house, our office is located in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Market research and sales analysis.
- Designing innovative and creative product solutions.
- Realising designs into easy-to-understand and well-informed product requests.
- Consulting with our manufacturing partners and managing the production process.
- Travelling worldwide to audit and consult with our manufacturing partners.
- Costing and price calculations.
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales and Product Development Team
- A Product Design or related bachelor’s degree
- Good proficiency in the German language, spoken.
- Excellent proficiency in the English language, written and spoken.
- Able to manage and prioritize a wide array of projects simultaneously
- You’re flexible in working both autonomously and more closely as a team
- You have a keen sense of innovations and trends
- Knowledge and passion for angling or the outdoors are a bonus but not essential.
Required software skills:
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent proficiency in Solidworks
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Be part of an international team of ambitious and creative people.