- You are the link between our office in Germany and our sales representatives in Eastern Europe.
- You will coordinate offers prepared in advance and develop new offers and solutions customized to the market together with your colleagues in Germany.
- In close cooperation with the responsible salesman, you will control outstanding invoices and take care of cash collection.
- Coordinate marketing activities together with our customers, such as open-door days and in-store promotion material.
- Report on a regular basis to the German office.
- Conduct regular market analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential threats.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, distributors, and retail partners.
- Propose new initiatives and strategies to drive business growth.
- Good knowledge of the Polish fishing market. Knowledge of other Eastern European markets would be an advantage.
- English fluent in speaking and writing.
- Driving license.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Team player who is willing to take the lead.
- Go-getter mentality.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.