- Sales to retailer shops in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
- Taking care of after-sales services.
- Acquiring new customers.
- Joining promotional activities such as shows and fishing events.
- Coordinate sales efforts in cooperation with the company’s marketing programs.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager regularly.
- Collecting and passing information regarding market trends and product requests to the product development department.
- Experience selling fishing tackle (preferred).
- A passionate fisherman.
- Understanding various fishing disciplines.
- Knowledge of German and/or English verbally and in writing.
- Communication skills and sales capability.
- Willing to Travel.